1. Failure Report:Students who fail a subject may request a detailed report. This Report contains indications by the examiner regarding the reasons for failure. Written request must reach the IAC office by the closing date, together with the relevant fee.
2. Past Question Papers:Students may purchase these from the IAC, papers are available for the four most recent examination sessions. Written requests for past papers and suggested solutions must be accompanied by the relevant fee.
3. Suggestion Solutions: These are available for most subjects.
4. Subject Syllabi: available for a fee on request.
5. Lists of prescribed and recommended textbooks: The IAC examiners recommend one or more textbook, per subject. Details of these textbooks are included in each subject syllabus. They are also available from the IAC offices or on the IAC South Africa website www.iacsa.co.za.
6. Academic statements: Irrespective of the number of subjects passed, a student may request a detailed academic statement, reflecting the subject(s) he/she has already passed. This statement will be printed on an official IAC letterhead. IAC will accept written requests together with the fee.
7. Members and students to receive IAC magazine and newsletter.
8. Re-issuing of certificates or diplomas: this is done subject to an administration fee
Institute of Administration and Commerce 6 Meredith Drive Eastlea, Harare,Zimbabwe P.O.Box 2056 Harare, Zimbabwe Telephone - General Lines: +263-4-251 301-3, +263-4 -730 770 Other General Lines: +263-4-707960, 730770, 707991 Fax: +263-4-251 304 Email:
Institute of Administration and Commerce Suite 506, 5th Floor, York House H Chitepo/8th Street, Bulawayo,Zimbabwe P.O.Box 2056 Harare, Zimbabwe Telephone:+263-9-887542